JOHNSON ENDURA STEPPING STONE RANGE IS A REVOLUTIONARY FULL BODIED VITRIFIED TILES WITH DOUBLE NOSING AND TREAD LINES MAKING THEM SKID RESISTANT AND MUCH MORE SAFER THAN CONVENTIONAL STAIRS.
Easy and fast installation, long-lasting and easy maintenance makes more sense to build your staircases with.
Get the Johnson Endura Stepping Stone Advantage!
The result of an unquantifiable amount of time spent researching the very many possibilities in the world of staircases. At the center of this research, we kept people and a few important questions concerning them -
"Will it be safe enough for senior citizens and children to use?"
"Are they safe for use by people with physical and visual disabilities?"
"How long would they last before needing a replacement?"
“Should durable mean cumbersome installation and frequent maintenance?"
“Are they easy to install, without any cumbersome cutting and finishing or wastage?”
“Are they non - combustible and safe during a fire emergency?”
SAY GOODBYE TO CONVENTIONAL STAIRCASES
Stairs are used in lieu of elevators in buildings or houses and play a very important role as emergency exit areas in office buildings and commercial spaces. Until today, staircases were built using marbles and granite, which are expensive, require on-site cutting and finishing-leading to a lot of wastage. It needs a lot of manual labour for handling and fixing. Besides, it can stain easily, the surface may be slippery and they can chip or crack during use. It becomes difficult to replace it with same shade and texture if broken & needs constant maintenance.
HERE'S WHY IT MAKES MORE SENSE TO BUILD YOUR STAIRCASES WITH ENDURA STEPPING STONE
SAFETY FOR ALL
These full-bodied vitrified tiles come with double nosing and tread lines that make them skid-resistant and much more safer than conventional stairs."
No more handling issues. No more labour-intensive; on-site installations, no more wastage costs. Endura Stepping Stone can be easily and speedily installed on site.
LONG LASTING & EASY ON MAINTENANCE
Chipped and worn out staircases, a constant need for polishing and repairs, are things from the past. Endura Stepping Stone are full-bodied vitrified tiles, which means they absorb very low water and are impervious to weather or wear and tear induced damage. Fit them and forget them for years of trouble-free performance.
less than 0.05% Water Absorption
Full Bull Nosing
High Flexural Strength
Robust, durable tiles than conventional options
8 Beautiful Shades
- Fully Body Vitrified Step Tiles & Risers
- Ready to install tiles
- Embossed Tread Lines
- Unique full bullnose edges
- 15 mm thickness
- Lowest water absorption of <0.05% along with enhanced stain resistance.
- Highest abrasion resistance of <144 mm3
- Available in 8 beautiful Salt & Pepper shades.
- Highly durable, ideal for heavy traffic and commercial areas.
- Easy and speedy installation. Say goodbye to cumbersome cutting and finishing on site.
- Provide extra grip for higher safety near step edge.
- Unlike other step tiles, Endura Stepping Stone is India’s first double bull nosing tile, which makes the staircase safer and comfortable to step on. Double bull nosing also helps to prevent chipping from sharp edges and it improves the overall aesthetics of the stairs.
- It provides higher strength and durability as desired in big size slabs. An assurance to replace natural stones in a confident way.
- Strongest of dyes – methylene blue can not stain Endura Stepping Stone. Impervious surface ensures ease of cleaning.
- Ensures 10 times superior surface protection against wear and tear over natural stones.
- Suits the building theme, décor and desired contrast.
INDIA’S FIRST DOUBLE BULL NOSING FULLY VITRIFIED STEP TILE.
Endura Risers are available through the Meteor series in 60 x 120 cm and 1.5 cm thickness. These can be used in full size on landing areas and in cut size as desired for riser use on-site depending on the requirement. While the Step tiles are available in a convenient size of 30x120 cm, for stairs requiring higher width, cut - contrast shades can be used on either side to get the wider stairs.