PRESENTING ENDURA STONEX, CLADDING TILES THAT BRING ALIVE THE MAGIC OF NATURAL STONES ON YOUR INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR WALLS.
Built with superior technology, the Stonex range not only looks like stone but even feels like stone.
So go ahead, make a bold statement all while you feel one with nature.
Presenting Endura Stonex, digitally printed cladding tiles that bring alive the magic of natural stones on your interior and exterior walls. Built with superior technology, the Stonex range not only looks like stone but even feels like stone, thanks to its unique 3D elevated surfaces. They're practical, enduring and easy to install; making them ideal for a plethora of applications including living rooms, balconies, verandahs, exterior patios or any other interior or exterior space you can imagine.
EXTREMELY WEATHER RESISTANT
UV RAYS RESISTANT
EASY TO INSTALL
HOW DOES ENDURA STONEX MEASURE UP AGAINST CONVENTIONAL CLADDING SOLUTIONS?
These are vitrified tiles, which means, they absorb a minimum amount of water. This and the special glazing on the tiles ensure they are resistant to the formation of moss or mild dew that helps keep them looking beautiful for long.
This range works well for indoor applications as they do for outdoor. From the subtle tones to pleasant hues, they’re available in over 20 different design themes to help you express your creativity in a worry-free manner. No more limiting yourself.
Endura Stonex tiles are mould and fungus resistant. It also prevents the formation of moss, keeping the beautiful, natural stone-like appearance intact.
Dust? Frost? Mildew? Rains? Their build-quality makes them weather even the harshest weather conditions.
Chemical and Fatigue Resistant
They can withstand the harshest UV Rays and even some acerbic chemicals; all with aplomb
Fit them forget them
These vitrified tiles demand little to zero attention. Why? Because they are that easy to maintain. Say goodbye to repainting, re-polishing worries forever.
- Range of 20 designs akin to natural stone.
- Vitrified Endura body with Lowest water absorption of <O.5% MOH hardness of >6
- UV resistance - Neutral to sun's UV effect.
- Acid resistance
- The specially designed back panel
- Architects & customers can create a seamlessly monolithic look.
- Durable & Long-lasting.
- No fading of colours.
- Acid rains do not affect the building structure.
- Enhances mechanical bonding with adhesive.
- Apt for designing unique and landmark building structures
- Cost-effective in the long run as compared to other options of paint, aluminum facades, etc. Higher cost savings with Lowest maintenance.
- Shades maintained forever.
- Long Life structural protection.
- Safety with stronger bonds.